Leverage the Power of a Customer Database to Enhance Your Relationships With Repeat Buyers
With digital transformation, data has become an integral part of customer-centric enterprises. The age of bombarding your customers with random messages and expecting them to buy your products is just long gone. Today, the best way to get to know your customer’s likes and dislikes is to collect and store all information. Managing a healthy relationship with your customers is imperative for businesses to grow in this market. The secret is to know how to use data to build a good customer relationship.
With efficient CRM’s like Kapture, managing big data is easier and safer. With a good customer database that is easily accessible and stored in a cloud platform, businesses will be able to keep up with their customer’s needs and demands. In short, this is your answer for how to manage customer relationships effectively. Check out how a CRM based data management system is beneficial for process management.
Based on the Forbes Insights and Turn report, “Data-Driven and Digitally Savvy: The Rise of the New Marketing Organization,” executives agreed that data-driven marketing is critical in our competitive global economy.”
Building a strong relationship with your repeat buyers is the best way to create a loyal customer base for your business. Repeat buyers are those customers who purchase from you frequently. Companies can yield more revenue from repeat buyers compared to that of other customers who purchase from you at times.
How brands can use customer data to improve customer relationships?
Now, stop wondering how repeat customers can be improved. Because here are some excellent strategies to improve your repeat purchase rate with what you have in your box, your customer database!
- Customer Segmentation: Segmenting your customers based on demographics, age, preferences, purchase history, etc. is vital for businesses to understand their customers more. With cloud-based customer data management systems segmenting your customers is now everyone’s piece of cake. A cloud-based platform like Kapture CRM automates the collection of all customer data and parameters on a single platform. The goal of customer segmentation is to understand your users. An effective customer segmentation strategy involves utilizing the right parameter or attribute to segment your user base. This is a great way to improve your relationship with customers.
- Personalized Marketing: Personalizing your marketing efforts is the best way to create a mark on your customer’s favorite list. With an organized customer database, businesses can easily understand their customer’s likes and dislikes. Target your audience and provide them with advertisements and information that suits their needs.
According to Motista, “Customers with an emotional relationship with a brand have a 306% higher lifetime value and will recommend the company at a rate of 71%, rather than the average rate of 45%.”
- Effective email marketing strategy: Email marketing is an effective marketing strategy especially for internet businesses. By leveraging an organized customer database implement a personalized email marketing strategy by sending useful offers, packages, and product information according to their preferences. This is one of the best strategies to improve your repeat purchase rate and reduce cart abandonment rate. With automated CRM platforms like Kapture, automate your email campaigns that engage customers and maintain your repeat customers as well as increase your loyal customer base.
- Improve Customer Experience: In this power era of consumers, what customer-centric enterprises thrive for is to enhance their customer’s experience for a high CSAT rate. Providing customers with dynamically personalized content and product suggestions based upon each customer’s past behavior helps in enhancing their session duration on your websites s well as create an extremely personalized experience.
Kapture CRM with its secured customer database management system helps companies in automating and enhancing their customer experience.
- Deliver relevant content: Content marketing is one of the best strategies to drive organic traffic and retain your repeat purchase rate. With the real-time customer, behavioral data writers can easily curate their content according to the buyer’s journey. This also helps customers in finding the right solution for their problems during the process. Businesses can monitor social media and other platforms to see what challenges their customers are facing and then pull out relevant content to share with them.
- Help in customer retention: According to research by Esteban Kolsky, “67% of customers report bad experiences as a reason for churn, but only 1 out of 26 unhappy customers complain.” Retaining an existing customer and turning them into a repeat buyer is the best way to boost your companies ROI, compared to customer acquisition. With a good customer database, you will be able to get all the information in terms of the customer’s past purchase and queries with which you can easily build a strategy. Leverage an efficient CRM like Kapture, which helps you in this process with some of its intelligent features.
Now you know how to use customer data to improve your relationship with repeat buyers with an efficient CRM. Let’s dive into a few strategies that help you maintain a good customer relationship strategy.
How to build customer relationships?
A healthy and good customer relationship does not happen overnight. It takes time and effort to maintain such a good client-customer relationship. Here are some of the useful tips to build and manage these bonds.
- Self- service: No customers prefer long winding calls and a never-ending queue to resolve their queries. This is where most companies lose their customers. Kapture CRM offers businesses a self-service portal where customers can get instant solutions for their simple queries on their own and reduce wait times.
- Personalizing customer experience: As you know how to use a customer database to drive repeat business, it’s easy to provide customers with a completely personalized experience.
- Omnichannel Support: No matter which platform your customer finds to reach out to you, never leave them behind. With an omnichannel support system like the one Kapture CRM provides, employees, can always keep the heat of customer engagement on from any platform
Still, wondering how to manage customer relationships? Here’s the solution, leverage all the benefits of an excellent CRM like Kapture and have a healthy relationship with your customers using your cloud customer database.
For detailed information, click here for a demo now.