360 Degree View
View Commission Earned
Easy and Quick Customer Management
Prelog in option for trouble shooting
Add new customers easily
Track/ Export and your debit / credit transactions
Easy and Quick credit management
Have the flexibility to float any new promotional offers from the backend. Get real time market insights and take informed decisions on which packages to push more.
Manage your support teams across multiple locations with the help of Kapture’s Omnichannel Support platform. Integrate your call center helpline, chat , email support into one single system.
An airlines management system (airlines CRM) is a customer relationship software made for the airlines industry.
1. Airlines can manage the way they offer bookings, packages, and how they interact with customers looking to fly with them through the airline management software.
2. An airlines CRM has technology customized for airlines and helps flight companies provide good customer support.
An airline management CRM is a system that helps airline companies streamline their customer support operations and gain insights.
1. Airline booking management solutions has data analytics and customer management for airlines to strengthen their customer relationships.
2. It helps airline companies get a better view of their customers and be perceived as an attractive way to fly.
An airlines software system helps airline companies in the following ways:
1. It is a customized solution that works perfectly well with various third party systems often used.
2. These systems, also known as a PSS is an airline technology incurring high costs. The airlines CRM acts like a mediating layer between PSS and various online booking channels.
3. The major benefits of an airlines CRM is that it reduces technology costs by up to 30% and helps provide live access to user data.
The most important features of an airlines management software are as follows:
1. Airlines software solutions act like a customizable interface used instead of a PSS.
2. With access to real-time customer data, airlines can improve their bookings to customize packages and offers that attract more travellers.
3. In order to meet the demand of customers making flight bookings on multiple devices, an airlines CRM has cache technology that improves conversions by improving visibility on fares.