Customized flight booking software for airlines. Achieve improved user experience and higher bookings at lower technology costs with an airline management system. Build an efficiency layer between your current PSS and native channels with the airlines ticketing software. User friendly front-end design on the airlines booking system. Access real-time data and customize offers to attract leads. Platform customized for your PSS. Airline technology to boost bookings and reduce cost. Increase sales on popular flight booking sites.
Typically PSS platforms charge per message hits or API calls. This results into overall very high technology cost for the Airlines. Our Platform minimizes this gap by 30% . This is done by adding an additional custom layer between PSS and booking channels.
It is possible to have a user friendly customized front end design of the booking system and website unlike PSS platforms where only templates have to be followed. This helps in direct conversions from the website.
Kapture provides easy and real time access to data captured at multiple levels of booking to help plan marketing campaigns better and customize offers and promotions based on user pattern.
Our Booking platform can seamlessly integrate with your current PSS systems like Amadeus or Sabre through a custom layer . We offer a customized solution and integrate with any third party systems.
An airlines management system (airlines CRM) is a customer relationship software made for the airlines industry.
1. Airlines can manage the way they offer bookings, packages, and how they interact with customers looking to fly with them through the airlines management system.
2. An airlines CRM has technology customized for airlines and helps flight companies provide good customer support.
An airline management CRM is a system that helps airline companies streamline their customer support operations and gain insights.
1. Airline booking management solutions has data analytics and customer management for airlines to strengthen their customer relationships.
2. It helps airline companies get a better view of their customers and be perceived as an attractive way to fly.
An airlines management system helps airline companies in the following ways:
1. It is a customized solution that works perfectly well with various third party systems often used.
2. These systems, also known as a PSS is an airline technology incurring high costs. The airlines CRM acts like a mediating layer between PSS and various online booking channels.
3. The major benefits of an airlines CRM is that it reduces technology costs by up to 30% and helps provide live access to user data.
The most important features of an airlines management system are as follows:
1. Airlines software solutions act like a customizable interface used instead of a PSS.
2. With access to real-time customer data, airlines can improve their bookings to customize packages and offers that attract more travellers.
3. In order to meet the demand of customers making flight bookings on multiple devices, an airlines CRM has cache technology that improves conversions by improving visibility on fares.