The outbreak of coronavirus has changed the dynamics of business operations across the globe. Amid the lockdown, business organizations are facing a rise in ticket spikes, mass cancellations and market volatility among several other issues. Needless to say, the pandemic has changed the face of customer communications and customer service significantly. However, there is no reason to worry. As businesses resume operations, by following just a few simple tips, they can manage their support operations with ease.
The team at Kapture CRM recommends you follow the below suggestions to ensure you offer seamless customer support experiences and build a solid brand reputation.
- Update your Knowledge Management System (KMS): Keeping your knowledge management system up-to-date is very important. These updates could entail tweaked prices or changed policies. Your support agents can serve customers better and faster when all the information required by them is accurate and available in one centralized place. Updated KMS could also include better formulated responses to common queries faced by your agents. This will save them time and ensures consistency as well.
- Create a happy environment: Though employees will be excited to get back to work, it’s important to motivate and incentivize their efforts to keep them motivated. Not only will this increase productivity, but increases their loyalty as well. Make sure your support agents maintain social distance and are working in a stress-free environment this can go a long way in enhanced customer support.
- Work from home: Even after the lockdown, some businesses might have to continue complete or partial work from home models due to logistical or financial reasons. It is a good practice to ensure you have the tools in place to run your customer support operations remotely. You can do this by preparing a comprehensive plan including work assignment, targets and time management. Create a fun, productive environment which motivates your team to work harder from home.
- Business continuity plan: A business continuity plan is a document that outlines the ways in which a business will continue operating during an unplanned disruption or crisis. Now that most businesses are impacted by the pandemic, it’s important to improve your BCP and put it to use. An effective BCP could include recreating performance metrics or identifying and marketing your USP better.
- Try a CRM: A customer relationship management (CRM) platform can help your business manage customer support operations better by automating tedious processes. It helps streamline your operations and reduce operational costs as well.
Interested to know more? Reach out to the team at Kapture CRM and opt for a FREE 30-day trial.