In researches world-wide, work flexibility has repeatedly ranked as a much desired employment factor.
Today we live in a competitive market place, where talented workforce is sought-after and pursued as much as customers.
In a talent-crunch era, employee dissatisfaction could instantly put you on back-foot. This holds true for every profile, including executive to Simple Data entry operations.
It could even be said that work flexibility is one of most enticing forms of perks and bonus. Meanwhile, lack of a much desired flexibility could be a large put-off for a large section of work-force.
At same time, work flexibility cannot be held as an excuse for decreasing productivity or non-optimal employee utilization.
Big Five of Hindrances in Productive Work Flexibility
Even with its obvious benefits, work flexibility could be a hard-sell concerning most employers. These are often-mentioned five disadvantages, preventing a flexible work relationship.
1. All employee activities are connected and interdependent. If an employee fails to finish a particular task, consequently connected activities are also being delayed.
2. Unless a work isn’t immediately reviewed, it could pose a problem in future.
3. If employees aren’t collaborating on a day-to-day basis, there could be possible disconnection.
4. Often under flexible environments, organizations constantly underachieve in Work Productivity scales.
5. Project deadlines could be potentially compromised and could be completive disadvantage.
How CRM-Based Scheduling allows and aids Work Flexibility
A CRM opens-up a much more integrated approach that allows flexible schedule. In a traditional setting, a work pipeline involves allocating work according to employee availability and pending tasks. It often ends-up at uneven productivity or even possible unrest.
1. Get Work Estimates, Follow-up and Timely Updates
In the end, your organization is dependent on completed work and financial sheets. Instead of trying to compile excel sheets, a CRM makes your work schedules instantly much more credible and accountable. While previously estimates had to be created based on manager expectation, now it has taken much more desirable and actionable form. Through CRM analytics and reporting, you can get closer to estimating time and talent required for each task. Now you can be free from 11th hour blind races towards finish lines and be meticulously planned.
2. Account and Count your Work Hours
It could be most useful for employee or employer looking for work hours. Even at its relative discrepancy, productivity is always or could be always related to total Work Hours. A CRM allows employees to log-in at start of a work day and log-off at the end.
3. Yes, Track and Stamp your Employee Quality (on Profiles)
Often performance evaluations are also a time of chronic employee dissatisfaction and discontent. For this, a CRM performance tracking could be your best remedy.
An unequivocally non-disagreeable report card of employee productivity, a CRM gets you closer to every aspect of employee quality and productivity. You can view any remarkable contribution or lesser achievements.
4. Stick to Productive Work Cycles
Through means of ticketing software, one can follow-up on productive work cycles. When an employee finishes a shift, another employee gets notification on mobile, followed-up immediately by another employee starting task.
When trying to implement a flexible work environment, only a few elements becomes as useful as CRM Software. Kapture CRM helps you maintain your business online.