Through simple web integrations, you can funnel all online inquiries – forms, pop-ups, live-chats, and sitemaps – and figure out which vacation package on your site is the most desired. You may also figure out which Google or Facebook ad is bringing in the most leads.
Retrieve calls and emails instantly into the inquiry inbox from your sales ids and toll-free numbers and check the status of each query in real-time. Integrate seamlessly with your cloud telephony partners.
Inquiries from billboards and print advertisements can be combined and pushed into the inquiry inbox, complete with extensive call recordings and lead status. Discover out which billboard produced the most calls or which package resulted in the most conversions.
Transform all social media platforms together into your query box, whether it's Facebook comments, wall postings, or tweets. Check out the conversion rate of each ongoing campaign to easily analyze your social media advertising efforts.
Provide your sub-offices admin rights to inquiries that are only relevant to them, while you get a broader picture of inquiries across all your sub-offices.
Connect various sales ids, phone numbers, and landing pages to the CRM, and consolidate all sub-office inquiries in one spot. A unified dashboard allows you to see all inquiries organized by a branch in real-time.
Determine which office sells the most holiday packages and which is merely an extra cost for your company. Set goals for each sub-office from a central location using Kapture, and receive reminders when goals aren't reached.
Stay on top of all sub-offices by digging deep into the business of any branch whenever and wherever you want.
Because chaos equals loss, Kapture validates all incoming inquiries based on pre-set rules such as locations, themes, packages, or requirements, and presents you with a well-organized dashboard. Label inquiries as hot, warm, or cold so that your team may focus on the most important issues first.
All package inquiries from Europe will be assigned to one team, while all package inquiries from Singapore will be assigned to the other. All passport-related duties should be assigned to the passport team, while visa-related tasks should be assigned to the visa team. Give your salesperson access to inquiries that are solely for his team. Allow the teams to focus on their inquiries while Kapture handles the assignment.
Monitor the performance of all your inquiries in real-time, whether package details have been sent or are pending, itineraries have been prepared or are expecting a response, and so on, all the way through the sales funnel. Configure your own sales funnel stages and see your leads progress through the sales funnel's various phases of closing.
No more words, powerpoints, pdfs & waiting for mail attachments. Create and send good-looking itineraries within minutes directly from the CRM. A basic form-filling feature which lets you add travel info through few dropdowns is all you need to create detailed travel itineraries in your brand template within minutes. Also lets you have some preset standard itineraries ready to be delivered to your customer with just a send button.
Automate tasks such as email exchanges and booking requests and let your sales team focus on bringing in just more business. From acknowledgement mails to itineraries to package details to invoices, let Kapture’s efficient enquiry management system handle everything with ease. Get a detailed page for each enquiry and keep a tab on all necessary details like customer details, package details, source of enquiry and past interactions on that single page. With payment gateway links embedded in your emails you can allow the customer to make payments instantly.
Watch your enquiries move through the stages of sales funnel and lead towards final booking stage. The booking page with necessary details about the package, trip, travelers and itinerary allows the team members to make necessary hotel/ flight bookings against the same. Access all tickets, receipts and other documents pertaining to each trip from the same booking page.
The contact manager in Kapture allows you to categorize and characterize your visitors as people, agents, or business organizations. Create a central database with all your clients' data.
When a new inquiry is received, a customer account is automatically generated using the principal contact information. Family members can be added to the account as well.
Design strategic holiday, theme-based packages, and auto-send such greeting mailings to consumers immediately before the event using information such as customers' birthday anniversary dates.
Every second encounter with a customer is automatically associated with the same account. Without bouncing between numerous screens, maximize utilization information such as name, contact information, priority level, previous inquiries, or vacation reservations.
Keep all crucial papers, such as passports and identification cards, for each customer in their own account.
Get rid of the clutter on your desktop and store all your critical papers where they belong. Avoid situations when tickets are mixed up or passports are searched in-depth and maintain a smooth operation. Access everything from passports to visas to tickets for each trip/ booking/ client with a single click.
Remove clutter from your desktop and have all important documents saved exactly where they should be. Avoid situations of mixing up tickets or deep searching passports and ensure a headache free workflow. From passports to visas to tickets, pertaining to each trip/ booking/ customer, access each with just a click.
Find the relevant marketing mailers on Kapture and deliver promotional mailers to a filtered category of customers in the whole customer database on a regular basis. Obtain thorough information on each mailer campaign, as well as the conversion rate for each mailer campaign.
Monitor memberships and send periodic cost reminders to members who need to renew their subscriptions. With the aid of Kapture's analytics, you can learn about your customers' holiday patterns and upsell larger membership plans.
All travel partner sites, phone, chat, accounting, and reservation management systems with API capabilities are seamlessly integrated.
A Travel CRM is essential for anyone who wants to dip their toes in the travel industry. A travel management software helps the travel agents maintain and serve their customers better and more efficiently. Leads are consolidated from multiple channels and stored in on unified inbox, this way you can always keep track of the incoming leads and assign agents to attend the leads. Kapture CRM can easily adapt to the travel industry and transform it into a Travel CRM system. Ease the workload of your travel agents by automating repetitive tasks and by giving them access to relevant customer information that they can use to improve customer relations. A Travel agency CRM software helps in sending custom itineraries directly from the CRM, improves efficiency, converting queries to leads, make your team of travel agents more productive and saves a lot of time and resources.
Increase the speed of your enquiry management as the travel CRM can also help in lead qualification and lead scoring while ensuring that you never lose any of the leads from websites, booking engines, calls, emails, billboards, print media, social media and travel expos. A travel agency management software lets you actively track all of your enquiries and monitor them through each stage of the sales funnel till it gets converted. This provides you with valuable insights that will help in improving the productivity of your workforce. The travel crm classifies your guests and profiles them as individuals, agents or corporate entities so that you can server them accordingly. In conclusion, a travel CRM software is well equipped to handle the travel industry
A travel operator needs to manage and meet the demands of their customers on the go... Travel CRM software lets you coordinate and streamline the entire operations through a single platform.
A tour operator software needs to manage diverse activate is connecting the different parts of the tor. This includes the ticket booking management, travel coordination, accommodation, daily plan management etc...
Instead of individually managing these tasks on a different basis, the travel CRM software lets you combine these different tasks on a single platform.
By having a cloud based, the travel operator can oversee the entire pipeline of different activities and upcoming bookings. Travel CRM allows you to streamline your marketing activities and generate maximum number of bookings.
1. With easy web integrations, funnel all enquiries from your website – forms, pop ups, live-chats, landing pages and understand which holiday package on your website is most popular among the lot.
2. Pull calls & emails from your sales ids & toll free numbers directly into the enquiry inbox and see real time status of each enquiry on the Travel CRM dashboard. Get seamless integration with your cloud telephony partners.
3. Calls generated from billboards & print ads can be integrated and pulled into the enquiry inbox with detailed call recordings and status of each lead using the Travel agency CRM. Find out which billboard generated maximum number of calls or which package got the highest conversion numbers.
4. Facebook comments, wall posts or tweets– be it anything, bring all social media channels together into your enquiry box. Easily evaluate your social media campaign efforts by finding out the conversion rate of each running campaign.
1. Chaos is loss, which is why Kapture qualifies all incoming enquiries based on pre-set rules like locations, themes, packages or requirements and gives you a well categorized view within the Travel CRM dashboard.
2. Tag inquiries with hot/ warm/ cold labels on the CRM for tour operators so that your team can take care of important matters first.
3. Auto-assign all passport related tasks to the passport team and visa related to the visa team.
4. Give your sales member access to the enquiries meant for his team only. Let the teams focus on their enquiries and leave the assigning job to Kapture’s CRM for tour operators.
5. Know the real time status of all your enquiries whether package details sent or pending, Itinerary created or awaiting revert all through the sales funnel.
6. Customize your own stages of sales funnel and watch your leads move down the different stages of closure through the sales funnel.
The best CRM for tour operators would have the following features;
1. Every time a new enquiry comes in, a customer account gets auto created with primary contact details. Family members can also be added into the same account.
2. You should be able to save all important documents like passports and ids pertaining to each customer within their own account.
3. You should be to access customer information - be it name, contact details, priority level, past enquiries or holidays booked without juggling between multiple screens.
4. Based on customer information like birthday’s , anniversaries etc – you should be able to set an automation sequence that sends out greeting mailers to build a solid relationship with your customers.
5. Based on the emailers you send out you should be to get detailed insights from each mailer campaign and know the conversion rate of each mailer campaign being sent out for the CRM for tour operators.
6. You should also be to manage memberships and auto-send periodic fee reminders to members for membership renewals. Understand customer holiday pattern with the help of analytics and up sell bigger membership plans.