Authenticate your account when using the API by including your secret API key in the request. Your API keys carry many privileges To make API requests you will need an Auth Key. Auth Key are temporary “security codes” (similar to session cookies) that allow the system to identify who you are, and that you are authorized to make changes in an account. You can manage your API keys in the Dashboard.
Auth key is like a password for your account that can be used while using the Other APIs
Authentication to the API is performed via HTTP Basic Auth. Provide your API key as the basic auth username value. You do not need to provide a password.
Auth Key to be generated for authenticate the all API URLs Authenticating a user based on the Request information should be done via a pre-authentication mechanism.
Each Authenticate can be generated with Expiry date
GENERATE AUTH KEY
To generate Auth Key in API mode, do the following:
- Click on configuration > App Configuration > Keys Management
- Enter Name & Select From Date & End Date and click generate
- Will be listed in Generated Key Information Section
- Modifying the Auth Key can be possible by clicking on Name / Key row
|Name*||varchar||Required field to update the Customer Name|
|Key*||varchar||Required field in specified data type to update customer Email address|
|From Date*||Date||Create Date to be used to update the create Date which should be in following format. YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss|
|End Date||Date||End date to be used as Expiry Date|
- Select Mandatory field as mentioned above along with additional required parameters to generate the Auth Key