Allow your customers to contact you for appointments, and the system will log all calls and collect all data in one place, in the inbox.
Link individual center emails and keep track of the number of consultation applications received each day.
Get a collaborative view of all incoming requests from numerous forms divided into multiple pages on your site with simple web form extensions.
Merging with healthcare lead-generating sites and other EMR portals ensures that you don't miss out on any leads and that you have all the information you need in one location.
Import requests made via your own mobile app into Kapture.
The close interface between Kapture and your hospital's mobile app allows you to see all the consultations and questions made through the app on the dashboard.
Your mobile app appointments will be synced with the CRM's schedule using the auto-sync functionality. When a session is confirmed or verification is needed, the CRM will send reminders to the app.
Kapture's water-tight integration with your hospital's mobile app gets you all the appointments and queries made from the app on the CRM dashboard. Auto sync feature will sync your mobile app appointments to the CRM's calendar. CRM will also push notifications to the app when an appointment is confirmed or when a check-up is due.
Conserve time and effort for your team by automating follow-up calls and creating paper files for each patient.
The massive number of initial consultation requests in your inbox should not overwhelm you and leave you in a state of turmoil. Allow the CRM to read each request and automatically allocate them to available doctors across centers based on preferences. An actual status report of each allocated reservation is also provided.
Communicate through emails, text messages, or push notifications to doctors and patients for all scheduled appointments. Send practical guidance and ensure that no appointments are forgotten.
Provide your center’s accessibility to consultations that are only for them, while you receive a bigger picture of all the meetings made across numerous centers. Through a real-time dashboard, get a well-segmented view of all appointments based on their location, nature, question, or specialization. So, you may go into the appointments of a specific physician at a specific center at any moment and monitor the availability of each.
Continue to share information and cases amongst centers.
Keep all patients' basic information and contact information in one location. Add family members' contact information, birthdays, and auto-send birthday greetings to your patients.
Perceive all previous consultations required, postponed, and completed in each patient's account.
Don't let old or new reports, medications, or treatment histories slip through the cracks. You can look up information from the past at any moment and keep yourself up to date on each case.
Each patient's profile includes a calendar that displays the patient's due check-up dates and other key dates.
Continue to share information and cases amongst centers.
Maintain your CRM current and relevant with your doctor's basic contact information, such as phone number, emergency number, and specializations.
A monthly observation and recording of activities allow you to see all your future appointments with every doctor for the full month.
Understand how many patients each physician is responsible for and what their status is.
Maintain a record of all patients who seek treatment and their medical histories for ease of reference.
Encourage your patients to effortlessly interact with you via any medium of their choice. We'll consolidate all of your communications into a unified mailbox for you.
Multi-channel Feedback System
Auto Send Feedback Link To Patient After Each Appointment
Each Feedback/Complaint Gets Converted Into Tickets
All Tickets Get Auto Attached To Relevant Visit/Appointment
The hospital CRM software lets you combine and optimally manage all healthcare activities using a single platform. For example, you can collect and manage your entire pharmacy prescription through a single platform. The healthcare CRM lets you manage the task list of your entire medical team on a single cloud-based platform. For each new task, the corresponding personnel can view the task through their CRM.
t can also manage the charge sheets of any number of patients on a cloud-based system, facilitating easy access to patient records. It can also be an efficient system for healthcare marketing.
All in all, the healthcare software lets you run your entire operation on one single platform.
Other than direct patient care, a regular hospital has multiple daily operational duties. For example, bookkeeping, billing, customer information management and different marketing activities are factors that can directly influence a patient’s experience with the hospital.
CRM for healthcare industry lets you combine and optimally manage overall healthcare activities through a single platform. For example, you can collect and manage your whole pharmacy prescription through a single platform. Kapture’s healthcare CRM solutions also let you manage the task list of your medical team on the based platform. For each new task, the corresponding personnel can view the task on their mobile CRM.
All in all, the healthcare CRM software lets you collect, manage and overview data of a big hospital or pharmaceutical with much ease.
1. Let your customers place appointment requests to you over the phone while the hospital CRM software tracks all calls and gathers every detail onto a single inbox.
2. Integrate emails of individual centers and track the number of appointment requests coming in every day.
3. With easy web-form integrations, get a collaborated view of all requests coming through multiple forms spread across multiple pages on your site.
4. Seamless integration with healthcare CRM companies and other EMR portals reduces your chances of missing out on any lead and brings to you all necessary information at one place.
5. Easily pull all requests placed through your very own mobile app into the healthcare software.
There are some specific features that would help you achieve the intended outcome of business automation using CRM, namely;
1. The CRM for healthcare industry should closely track all the calls received by the hospital and automatically collect all the details in a single inbox on the CRM Dashboard.
2. You should be able to track all the appointments that you have during the day via CRM.
3. he CRM programme should be integrated into your website – so the stream of website inquiries get automatically updated in the central dashboard.
4. Seamless integration with healthcare lead generation sites and other EMR portals reduces your chances of missing any lead and brings to you all necessary information at one place.
5. Easily pull all requests placed through your very own mobile app into the hospital CRM software.
1. Store every patient’s basic information and contact details at one place. Add family members’ contacts, birth dates and auto send wishes to your patients.
2. Within each patient’s account, view all previous appointments requested, cancelled and done.
3. Don’t miss out on old or new reports, prescriptions or treatment history. Dig in any time into past data and update yourself with every case.
4. Within each patient’s profile is their calendar that lets you see check-up dates due and other important dates with the patient.
5. Not just patients, keep your healthcare software updated with your doctor’s basic contact details, emergency number, specialties etc.
6. A monthly calendar lets you see the appointments lined up with each doctor for the entire month.
7. Know how many patients each physician is handling and what the status with each is using the healthcare CRM solution.
8. Allow your patients to communicate to you easily through any channel of their preference. We’ll bring all interactions to you unified under one single inbox.