If you are running either online or offline business, you are likely to come across many online tools that inadvertently advertise themselves as your indispensible businesses partner. All these businesses promises could be essentially boiled down to two points – improve efficiency and increase productivity.
The ever increasing number of tools also makes it practically hard to choose the right tool. You can’t just keep adding umpteen numbers of online tools under the hope of making your job easier. Also, it’s humanly impossible to manage between the different available tools.
The CRM software becomes a logical choice that can combine the multiple business requirements.
It has a range of benefits to enhance customer relationship and empower team collaboration within the organization. And ultimately it shows constructive effects on business prospects.
But, that is only possible if you choose the right software for your business. Reasonably, each industry has its own unique requirements according to their business standard.
For an example- educational organizations require tech tools that enable them to provide valuable facilities to their existing pupil and help them to attract more prospective students.
In a contrast, sales and marketing companies always concentrate on generating more and more leads to increase their sales revenues.
But, thinking about the ‘business’ in general, certainly there are some common requirements that we all seek for. In this blog, we will discuss about such common, yet necessary, features of CRM software that you should look for, while choosing your own software.
Accelerate operations through a Mobile Platform
If you still follow a ‘paper-and-bills’ method to manage your customers, you might be putting your customer relationships at great risk. It isn’t 1990’s anymore. You are expected to complete your business procedures within hours if not minutes after they take the decision.
This means that you can’t have your daily operations to be lagging by a couple of days. You can’t limit your organization’s operations to be limited to your office desktop, direct conversations or paper trial. You need to take your daily operations to a different level.
Besides, now your sales rep needs to be active both inside and outside the office.
There is no reason your organization’ work has to stick into the office desktop, since there are multiple devices available in the market. Besides, sales rep needs to be equally active both inside and outside the office that happens to be above human communication capabilities.
It even seems that every one expects the communication to always keep magically moving-forward!
In the end, the entire team is left without an accurate idea about the actual status of their communication.
You can actually come close to this efficiency at business management through a CRM platform.
Ideally, a CRM mobile app should be device agnostic. This helps you ensure that all the mobile data gets streamlined throughout the organizational vertical. You can also manage all the real time updates within the office.
Now let’s examine the typical benefits of a mobile CRM app-
- Access data outside the office: Especially the field sales team need to frequently attend meetings and other appointments, where they need necessary information, files and document to present in front of the client. With mobile CRM application, they can access all the information, including client details, company catalogue and brochure, whenever they want.
- Get real-time update: Mobile CRM allows you to update order status or MOM right after the meeting. That is how your higher executives and fellow sales reps acquire all the sales information. This can also fortify your team work and understanding.
- More employee engagement: Mobile CRM is a unique means to identify employees’ effort. With real-time updates, you can understand the daily work progress and will able to recognize your employees’ hard work. This provides them with valuable encouragement and an essential sense of company engagement.
Enable and Encourage Vertical Team Communications
Today, communication system is more important than anything. It is the life line of any sales team, irrespective of different business industries.
Today, internal communications has turned out to be a huge jargon that aspires to be so many things. But at end, it ends-up on receiving professionally inappropriate phone calls.
Most organizations don’t have any problems with internal team communications that could be compared to these horizontal communications.
For example, let’s consider a sales organization.
It’s usual that most organizations run into large blocks of time lapse when they are forced to rapidly escalate situations.
A good communication system lets you communicate based on team chat or option to share any new document.
Let’s find out why you need a team-wide communication system–
- Streamline the workflow: Instant sharing of files, audios, videos, images and other documents streamlines the workflow and enhances the working speed. Group chat effectively empowers the team with valuable insights from collective communication.
- Increase productivity: Of course, this kind of connective platform leaves positive effects on productivity, whereas miscommunications and lack of information can remarkably reduce the work progress and badly effect on sales revenue.
- Create and encourage team spirit: From the beginning of a project the greatest challenge of a manager is to build a strong team spirit among the employees. A robust communication system makes easy their work. It helps to create a healthy office environment and a very encouraging work culture. The ups and downs will be there; but, with such a strong understanding, a team will gradually learn how to resolve the errors together.
Receive and Handle Leads within the Single Platform
Gone are the days, where your marketing was all-about website leads or newspaper-TV adverts.
The modern marketing is a grand sophisticated activity that requires combining different marketing activities through Google tag manager or similar application.
You need to consider the momentum and transparency in managing your leads.
You also need to streamline different decision making processes. You also need the flexibility to handover quality leads to your own sales teams.
Let’s consider what makes lead tracking so important to your business.
- Better understanding of prospects: A lead tracking system will help you to understand your prospects. This data helps you to understand which leads are qualified and which are low quality. This helps you form a better targeted marketing strategy for future sales.
- Build long-term relationship with clients: As sales CRM software provides you all the customers’’ contact details and phone call and meeting reminder option too, you can follow-up with your leads to make strong and long-term relationships.
- Increase lead conversion rate: Reasonably, long and trustful relationship with clients entails increased conversion rate. If you are able to leave a good impression on people, they will become more interested to do business with you. It will fasten and speed up the conversion process and help securing highest ROI for your company.
In-short, you can run a modern marketing activity without a conclusive strategy to measure results. Otherwise, you could be brought down by conflicting reports and lack of optimization.
With its integrated CRM dashboard, you can obtain every lead detail which includes contact details, deals summary, updates and other necessary things. This helps you to understand what’s going on within your sales funnel.
For a successful implementation, your CRM should at least carry the above four qualities. The basic function of the CRM is workflow automation to create good relationship with clients. Before choosing your own software, do not forget to check whether it is fulfilling your business purposes or not.
To know more about the features and advantages of CRM software visit Kapture CRM. Try Kapture demo or free CRM trial for better understanding. For any information contact our team – call +91 7899887755 or send your query at email@example.com.